Re: Fix shlib-versions for mips-linux

I don't like throwing everything together.  It might also not be right
in all situations since you very well can have functions with the same
name in different libraries, one exported, the other not.

I also don't think that this is a problem so hard to detect that major
reorganizations are appropriate.  You will find the problems quite
easily since something simply will not run.