IP aliases and sunrpc over UDP

There is a problem with IP aliases in sunrpc server over UDP. If
there are more than one IP addresses on an interface, when the sunrpc
server sends the reply back to client, the kernel will pick an IP
address on that interface for the reply packet, which may not be the
IP address the client is using. In some cases like NAT, it doesn't work
very well. If we add a "struct msghdr" field in SVCXPRT, with
IP_PKTINFO, recvmsg and sendmsg, we may be able to get it right. Any
comments? I can create a patch for glibc 2.2 if it is a good idea.

Thanks.

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.org)