more conversion modules

As you might have seen I've written a few more iconv conversion
modules.  The goal is to have everything the commercial OSes have.  I
think we have now everything Solaris has (except of CP935 and CP937,
which are some simplified and traditional Chinese charsets about which
I have no further informaiton).

No verison ofr Irix (who cares?), HPUX, and DU has more, at least not
the versions I have seen.

The only "opponent" left is AIX which has, according to the
documentation, legions of conversions.  Mainly all those IBM charsets
(these EBCDIC variants).  I do have most of the data on a set of CDs,
but the program to run it requires Winblowz...

Anyway, if you find a conversion missing and have the data let me
know.  Also if you could help writing test files this would be really
helpful.  You only have to compose such a file, place it in
iconvdata/testdata and add an appropriate line to iconvdata/TESTS.
That's all.

A charset which I'm especially interested in writing is
ISO-2022-CN-EXT but I don't have all the information.  See RFC 1922
for more information on what is needed.