merge done

I've merged in my locale changes.  Hopefully it still compiles.  It
did before the merge but I changed a bit while doing it.  Anyhow, I'll
start the compiler now but will go to bed.  I will fix eventual
compilation problems tomorrow, no need to send patches.

What you can send patches for are functional problems.

What should I mention?  Well, first, LC_COLLATE is for now disabled.
The normal string functions are used for now.  The new implementation
follows ISO 14652 quite closely.  The only deliberate change I've made
is not supporting stateful character sets with the strange charmap
definitions.  I don't think it would ever work since the definition
format is not good enough.

You will also note that the localedef program takes quite a long time
when using on large charsets, say, UTF8.  Well, that's how it will be.
Most of the time is spend in the optimizing phase.

Also the output files are quite big.  This I actually regard as a
problem.  It might be worthwhile going away from the byte order
independent format since then the file size will shrink by almost 50%.

OK, now give it a try.