conformance testing

Hi,

I've checked in several new files which are the beginning of a test
suite to test the library headers for conformance.  To do this the
missing data files must be written by looking only at the
specification.  The syntax should be easy but I'm not yet sure whether
it is sufficent.  If you have interest in writing a few of the missing
files let me know.  If while doing this you find that you cannot test
something let me know as well.

There is one thing currently not implemented: allow-header.  This is
necessary since for Unix one header might include a bunch of others
and the namespace analysis must know about this.  I'll finish this
part as soon as all data files are there.

Once all this is done I want to make this part of the normal make
check run which shouldn't be difficult.  For now you can simply run
the perl script as it is.