Hitachi SH port?

As my little pet project, I'm working for porting of GNU/Linux system
to Hitachi SuperH processor.  So far, I ported Linux kernel (2.2.11)
to SH-3 (SH7708) processor (it is available at:
	ftp://ftp.m17n.org/super-h/).

 And currently thinking about the port of GNU C library.

Anyone working on that?  Are there any estimation how much time it
take?  Any information is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
--
Niibe Yutaka