Re: more ELF changes

> My suggestion would be to do it in _dl_start.  Pass all init functions
> argc, argv, and envp.  This is what dlopen does anyway, so there is no
> point trying to do anything tricky in the startup code, because it
> won't work properly when the library is dlopen()ed (and we don't in
> fact do anything tricky now, anyway).

We do do something tricky in libc on the Hurd.
See sysdeps/mach/hurd/i386/init-first.c; it switches stacks.

It's not reasonable for DT_INIT functions in general to do tricky things,
because they might be run via dlopen.  But libc itself reasonably expects
always to be the first library initialized, and so it can do tricky things.