what's new

I just want to share this with you

drepper@myware glibc-devel-19990607$ libio/tst_wprintf
Hello world!

I.e., I have wide character streams (at least output) working now.  I
hope to check all the code in next week but want to merge all needed
changes since 2.1. into the release branch first.  If somebody has the
time to produce this patch I'd appreciate this.  I'll probably not
have the time since wide char stream input is waiting for me to debug
it.  Let me know when you have time (shouldn't take long).