Re: fclose(stdout)

Andreas Jaeger wrote:

>  > The following case crashes with a SEGV on my glibc 2.1 system. But I can't
>  > see any changes in 2.1.1 that would have fixed this. Any ideas?
>
> Most probably a broken installation of glibc or egcs.  Do you have in
> /usr/include or /usr/local/include some old glibc 2.0 or libc5 headers
> instead of glibc 2.1 headers ?

Ah, that's probably the problem. Experimenting with glibc without actually
installing it is evidently less successful than I hoped. It had gone so well
till then, I thought that wasn't the issue. Oh well, thanks anyway.

Jifl
--
Cygnus Solutions, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK.  Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
"I used to have an open mind but || Get yer free open source RTOS's here...