Re: Multilib and Linux.

> There's nothing I'm aware of which would prevent us from building any
> particular set of multilibs we need.

Nothing. It is just the trouble we have to go through to build
a complete Linux distribution with full multilib support. I am
not sure if it is worth it.

> Knowing why you think we need multilibs would also be helpful.

For example, we have 2 ABIs on Linux/Sparc64, 32bit and 64bit.
There are more like that. For one thing, I'd like people to use
the 64bit ABI on 64bit machines.

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.org)