Re: Integrating BIND 8.2

We can't use the code from SSLeay; its license is not compatible
with the GPL.  We can do whatever is necessary with the code
from GNUPG.

    The problem is that even DSA is still export restricted.

Right--all this work has to be done outside the US,
just as the work on GNUPG has been.

You are outside the US; if you're not a US citizen, you could do the
work.  If you'd like to volunteer, how about if you contact Werner
Koch <wk@isil.d.shuttle.de> and talk about it, then get started?