Re: anybody outside the US awake?

 > I've a problem: I tried Geoff to get him to upload the crypt add-on to
 > the Norwegian side but it happened in several days.  I don't know for
 > the reason but we need the file there.

 > I think the 2.0.111 file he has on his server is near the 2.1 version
 > except for possible version numbers which have to be corrected.

 > Could somebody please send the file to Erik Naggum at erik@naggum.no
 > after fixing the references?  Please also announce here that you did
 > it to avoid flooding Erik.

The 2.1 crypt add-on has a different URL.  I downloaded it a few days
and it's now on it's way to Erik.  The numbers are correct.

Andreas

P.S. it's only 10pm - why should I sleep;-)
--
 Andreas Jaeger   aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de    jaeger@informatik.uni-kl.de
  for pgp-key finger ajaeger@aixd1.rhrk.uni-kl.de