tomorrow (Wednesday) is the day

Unless I hear about critical problems I'll make the 2.1 release in the
later afternoon, Pacific time.  So speak up now but not about
improvements or so, only bug fixes.

Right after the release is made I'll check in quite a lot of NSS
changes (for the DNS module).  These are also bugs but since we
haven't got any concreate compain in more than two years I'll consider
it not critical.  I'll also check in the ld.so version map changes and
the SPARC people can send me the optimized string functions.