Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 23:04:27 -0400
From: Raul Miller <rdm@test.legislate.com>
To: submit@bugs.debian.org
Subject: glibc missing Makefile.non.gnu

Package: glibc
Version: 2.0.7pre1

In trying to bring up the arm environment, I had need of a working
libcrypt, but I couldn't build it because Makefile.non.gnu (or anything
vaguely resemlbing that name) wasn't available. [This file is documented
in a number of places, for example crypt/configure.]

--
Raul

I think either Makefile.non-gnu should be made available in the crypt
add-on, or the references to it should be removed.

Thanks.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                     <URL:http://web.espy.org/>
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                  <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>