Re: gdb and linuxthreads

   From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper@cygnus.com>
   Date: 02 Dec 1998 09:48:42 -0800

   hjl@lucon.org (H.J. Lu) writes:

   > Does anyone know who wrote the linuxthreads support for gdb?

   OSF at Grenoble, Switzerland.

Sorry Ulrich, I couldn't resist to correct you here.  Grenoble
defenitely is in France (although I must admit it's pretty close to
the Swiss border).  You seem to be affected by the general absence of
knowledge about the Topography of Europe in the States since you
moved there.

Yes I'm a bit in a US bashing mood.  Just tried to point out to a guy
that it isn't our fault his encrypted passwords aren't working on his
Hurd 0.2 distribution.

Mark