Re: setresgid,setresuid: Prototypes missing

Andreas Jaeger <aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de> writes:

>        #include <unistd.h>
>
>        int setresuid(uid_t ruid, uid_t euid, uid_t suid);
>        int setresgid(gid_t rgid, gid_t egid, gid_t sgid);

They certainly do not belong into unistd.h since they are no standard
functions.  The alternative would be to create a new header but there
was no big reason since these functions are rarely used.  The the
programs using them can declare them themself.  If somebody wants to
step ahead and decide that we must have a new header containing these
declarations send me a patch.