Re: glibc-2.0.100: bits/string2.h nits

Ulrich Drepper <drepper@cygnus.com> writes:

|> Andreas Schwab <schwab@issan.informatik.uni-dortmund.de> writes:
|>
|> > Actually the right type would intptr_t, but that is only available in C9x
|> > mode.
|>
|> And it's not available in string.h even in C9x programs.

But, say, __intptr_t is.

|> size_t is and it is sufficent.

Strictly speaking not.  It is perfectly legal to have sizeof(size_t) <
sizeof(void *).  Of course, we probably need not care about this.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab                                      "And now for something
schwab@issan.cs.uni-dortmund.de                      completely different"