Re: more changes

Geoff Keating <geoffk@ozemail.com.au> writes:

> - Fortunately, there is little benefit to inlining syscalls on ppc, but:

As I've said, there is no need for any port to follow this.  The way
INILINE_SYSCALL is defined by default it is designed to work just like
before.  I might still have a problem here but this will be fixed.

I wouldn't make such a decision if other ports would be really
effected.  But so far the only change is the way the system call is
done, using this INILINE_SYSCALL macro.