Re: Another paralell make patch for libf2c

>   In message <m0zQC59-000395C@ocean.lucon.org>you write:
>   > If that is the case, why not let someone who has used the GNU make a
>   > lot to review the patch? I believe there are quite a few people here
>   > to know the GNU make well enough to make a sound judgment. If no one
>   > volunteers, I will nominate myself.
> I'm more than happy to let someone else review those changes.
>
> However, I want someone other than the original author to review patches, so
> for your patches, someone else will need to step up and review them.  Any
> volunteers?

egcs-patches is not the best place to ask. I am not even on the list.
I forwarded it to the egcs and glibc mailing lists.

We need someone who is familiar with the GNU make to review the patches
for egcs related to the makefiles. Since glibc uses the GNU make
exclusively, someone on both glibc and egcs may be to able to review
those changes. FYI, the egcs Makefiles are much simpler than the glibc
ones. It should not take more than 5 minutes to see what the patch is
doing in most cases. But you have to build egcs yourself.

Thanks.

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.org)