Re: just checked in

   From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper@cygnus.com>
   Date: 06 Sep 1998 09:24:08 -0700

   For Hurd: I still have no idea what thread lib you use (any at all?).
   The problem are the macros in dl-error.c.  We need a piece of thread
   specific data and I've added this to the same place the malloc data is
   put.  Please tell me what you need.

The thread lib used for the Hurd is Mach cthreads, although a
transition to a to be written pthreads lib is planned.  The
`libc-lock.h' for cthreads lives in `sysdeps/mach/bits', and the use
is illustrated in `malloc/thread-m.h'.

Anyhow, the Mach-specific `libc-lock.h' doesn't define
`__libc_internal_tsd_{set,get}' yet so I think we can get away with
defining these to do the right thing for the Hurd.  Otherwise the
`tsd_{get,set}specific' macros will have to moved to a seperate header
file.

Mark