glibc CVS archive

Hi,

Sometime tonight Gumby will rearrange the CVS and HTTP servers on the
egcs machine.  We'll get virtually separate machines and the CVS
archive will be available at the machine libc.cygnus.com.  I don't
know yet what the file path will be.

So it might be that the archive will be unavailable sometime soon.
I'll tell you the path as soon as I know it.  Then a simple sed script
will be sufficent to update your Repository and Root files.

The benefits of this will be that I don't have to take care for the
security of the egcs archive and can add people to the list myself.