Re: dumb question

Zack Weinberg <zack@rabi.phys.columbia.edu> writes:

> In some userspace code that seems to expect it's defined in
> sys/types.h.  Or maybe sys/socket.h.  There's a reference in
> sysdeps/.../linux/bits/socket.h (__SCM_CREDENTIALS), but the actual
> type is not defined anywhere.

Yeah,, this is a problem I'm about to correct these days.  The only
problem I have is whether the struct shall be defined correctly (using
user-level types) or using kernel types and maybe the subject of
changes.  In the former case we might be able to intercept the
function calls using this struct.