Re: `others' and static NSS

>Is there no dynamic linking at all available?  The libc4 like a.out
>shared object implementation should be usable, no?

It's doable in theory, but nobody has found the time yet.  I'm reluctant to
invest the effort in making a.out dynamic linking work when I could more
profitably spend the time on the ELF toolchain.

In the short term I'd like to make a.out work using whatever method is the
easiest, even if the results aren't ideal.

p.