Re: small change, groundwork for larger one

gnulib is a bad place to put them.  That directory was originally for
native asm implementations of the functions gcc generates calls to, which
were put in a library called `gnulib' in gcc v1, now known as libgcc1 and
built as part of -lgcc by gcc's build.  I think in the current state of
affairs there may be no need for such a section in libc at all; in that
case, gnulib should be removed.

If interp.c is to be moved, it belongs in elf.  I think it was at top level
because it's needed to create libc.so, but then so is everything in all the
subdirs.

The sysdep, version, and init stuff can go in misc or csu or something.

The reason the init stuff is at top-level is because it needs the list of
subdirectories for the munch-init version (for non-gnu lds, obviously not a
big priority).  I suppose you could move all the subdirs setting stuff from
Makefile to Makeconfig.