libc-alpha archive
date index for February, 2018

This is the mail archive of the libc-alpha@sourceware.org mailing list for the glibc project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

February 23, 2018
10:41 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Refactor atfork handlers Florian Weimer
10:28 [Patch v3 14/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
10:27 [Patch v3 13/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
10:25 [Patch v3 12/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
10:24 [Patch v3 11/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
10:24 [Patch v3 10/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
10:23 [Patch v3 9/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
10:23 [Patch v3 8/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
10:22 [Patch v3 6/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
10:21 [Patch v3 6/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
10:21 [Patch v3 5/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
10:20 [Patch v3 4/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
10:19 [Patch v3 3/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
10:17 [Patch v3 2/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
10:11 [Patch v3 1/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
10:05 [Patch v3 0/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
08:58 Re: Use libc_hidden_* for tolower, toupper (bug 15105) Florian Weimer
02:08 Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix DJ Delorie
02:01 Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix Joseph Myers
01:58 Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix DJ Delorie
01:29 Re: Test suite crashes on PPC64 Joseph Myers
01:04 Re: Test suite crashes on PPC64 Zack Weinberg

February 22, 2018
22:40 Re: Test suite crashes on PPC64 Carlos O'Donell
22:34 Test suite crashes on PPC64 Zack Weinberg
21:24 Use libc_hidden_* for tolower, toupper (bug 15105) Joseph Myers
20:50 Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix Joseph Myers
20:42 Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix Joseph Myers
20:35 Re: glibc 2.25 seems to have broken AddressSaniitzer Inbox x glibc x sanitizer x Joseph Myers
20:34 Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix DJ Delorie
20:28 Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix Carlos O'Donell
19:39 [PATCH] nptl: Fix tst-cancel4 sendto tests Adhemerval Zanella
19:22 Re: [PATCH] v11 Improves __ieee754_exp() performance by greater than 5x on sparc/x86. Szabolcs Nagy
17:36 Re: glibc 2.25 seems to have broken AddressSaniitzer Inbox x glibc x sanitizer x Konstantin Serebryany
16:46 Re: [PATCH] Define GEN_AS_CONST_HEADERS when generating header files [BZ #22792] Carlos O'Donell
15:43 [COMMITTED] Add missing “reorder-end” in LC_COLLATE of et_EE [BZ #22517] Mike FABIAN
15:11 Re: [PATCH] Define GEN_AS_CONST_HEADERS when generating header files [BZ #22792] Florian Weimer
14:27 Re: Retroactively Resolving Bugs Rical Jasan
14:11 Re: Bugzilla: editbugs privs Rical Jasan
14:01 Re: Retroactively Resolving Bugs Joseph Myers
13:55 Re: glibc 2.25 seems to have broken AddressSaniitzer Inbox x glibc x sanitizer x Joseph Myers
13:50 Re: Bugzilla: editbugs privs Florian Weimer
13:49 Re: Bugzilla: editbugs privs Rical Jasan
13:42 Re: [PATCH v2] Use C99-compliant scanf under _GNU_SOURCE with modern compilers. Joseph Myers
12:56 Re: glibc 2.25 seems to have broken AddressSaniitzer Inbox x glibc x sanitizer x Adhemerval Zanella
12:17 Re: glibc 2.25 seems to have broken AddressSaniitzer Inbox x glibc x sanitizer x Florian Weimer
12:14 Re: Bugzilla: editbugs privs Florian Weimer
11:42 Re: [PATCH] aarch64/strcmp: fix misaligned loop jump target Szabolcs Nagy
10:50 [committed arm/ilp32] aarch64: Fix bits/utmp.h for GCC 8 Szabolcs Nagy
09:41 Re: [PATCH v2] Use C99-compliant scanf under _GNU_SOURCE with modern compilers. Andreas Schwab
09:27 [PATCH] aarch64/strcmp: fix misaligned loop jump target Siddhesh Poyarekar
09:17 Re: math/test-tgmath3 test case size... Carlos O'Donell
09:14 Re: Bugzilla: editbugs privs Carlos O'Donell
08:57 Re: glibc 2.25 seems to have broken AddressSaniitzer Inbox x glibc x sanitizer x Carlos O'Donell
08:43 Re: glibc 2.25 seems to have broken AddressSaniitzer Inbox x glibc x sanitizer x Florian Weimer
08:39 Re: Retroactively Resolving Bugs Carlos O'Donell
08:27 [COMMITTED][PATCH] S390: Regenerate ULPs. Stefan Liebler
08:12 Re: Retroactively Resolving Bugs Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:07 Retroactively Resolving Bugs Rical Jasan
07:03 Re: Bugzilla Procedures Rical Jasan
07:01 Re: Bugzilla Procedures Rical Jasan
06:52 Re: [RFC] DT_WHT Carlos O'Donell
05:58 Re: glibc 2.25 seems to have broken AddressSaniitzer Inbox x glibc x sanitizer x Carlos O'Donell
05:36 Re: [PATCH v12 0/6][BZ 10871] Month names in alternative grammatical case Carlos O'Donell
05:25 Re: [PATCH v12 0/6][BZ 10871] Month names in alternative grammatical case Khem Raj
04:42 [PATCH v2] Use C99-compliant scanf under _GNU_SOURCE with modern compilers. Zack Weinberg
04:30 Re: [PATCH v12 0/6][BZ 10871] Month names in alternative grammatical case Carlos O'Donell
01:04 Re: [PATCH] Use C99-compliant scanf under _GNU_SOURCE. Zack Weinberg
00:24 Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix DJ Delorie
00:23 [PATCH v2] [BZ 1190] Make EOF sticky in stdio. Zack Weinberg

February 21, 2018
23:43 Re: [PATCH v12 0/6][BZ 10871] Month names in alternative grammatical case Rafal Luzynski
23:24 Use libc_hidden_* for atoi (bug 15105) Joseph Myers
23:24 Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix Carlos O'Donell
23:20 Re: Bugzilla Procedures Carlos O'Donell
22:39 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Remove miscellaneous debris from libio. Joseph Myers
22:33 [hurd,commited] hurd: Add sysdep-cancel.h Samuel Thibault
21:57 Re: glibc 2.25 seems to have broken AddressSaniitzer Inbox x glibc x sanitizer x Adhemerval Zanella
21:25 Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix Palmer Dabbelt
21:25 Re: riscv: TLS init fix Palmer Dabbelt
19:46 Re: [PATCH 0/6] Mostly mechanical libio decrufting. Zack Weinberg
19:45 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Remove miscellaneous debris from libio. Zack Weinberg
18:43 Re: Fix -Os getc_unlocked linknamespace, localplt issues (bug 15105, bug 19463) Andreas Schwab
18:08 Re: [PATCH] Use C99-compliant scanf under _GNU_SOURCE. Joseph Myers
18:01 Re: [PATCH] Use C99-compliant scanf under _GNU_SOURCE. Zack Weinberg
17:58 Re: Bugzilla Procedures Joseph Myers
17:25 Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix DJ Delorie
17:19 Re: [PATCH] Define GEN_AS_CONST_HEADERS when generating header files [BZ #22792] H.J. Lu
17:02 Re: Fix -Os getc_unlocked linknamespace, localplt issues (bug 15105, bug 19463) H.J. Lu
15:54 Ping Re: Fix -Os getc_unlocked linknamespace, localplt issues (bug 15105, bug 19463) Joseph Myers
15:40 Re: [PATCH] Define GEN_AS_CONST_HEADERS when generating header files [BZ #22792] H.J. Lu
15:33 PING^2: [PATCH 0/2] nptl: Update struct pthread_unwind_buf H.J. Lu
14:44 Re: _ATFILE_SOURCE Obsoletion Rical Jasan
12:34 Re: qsort O(n^2) could be DoS attack Adhemerval Zanella
11:33 Re: Fix -Os putc_unlocked, fputc_unlocked linknamespace, localplt issues (bug 15105, bug 19463) Adhemerval Zanella
11:03 Re: Bugzilla Procedures Rical Jasan
10:49 Re: [PATCH] manual: Update _DEFAULT_SOURCE. Rical Jasan
10:44 Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix Szabolcs Nagy
10:17 [RFC] DT_WHT Rical Jasan
09:17 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Optimized memcmp for medium to large sizes Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:09 Re: [PATCH] Define GEN_AS_CONST_HEADERS when generating header files [BZ #22792] Florian Weimer
00:19 [hurd,commited] hurd: fix build Samuel Thibault

February 20, 2018
23:11 Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix Joseph Myers
22:20 PING: [PATCH] Define GEN_AS_CONST_HEADERS when generating header files [BZ #22792] H.J. Lu
22:03 Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix Richard Henderson
20:43 Re: glibc 2.25 seems to have broken AddressSaniitzer Inbox x glibc x sanitizer x Konstantin Serebryany
20:34 Re: glibc 2.25 seems to have broken AddressSaniitzer Inbox x glibc x sanitizer x H.J. Lu
20:24 glibc 2.25 seems to have broken AddressSaniitzer Inbox x glibc x sanitizer x Konstantin Serebryany
18:52 Re: [Patch][Aarch64] memcpy IFUNC for Cavium ThunderX2 Steve Ellcey
18:40 [PATCH v2 2/2] elf: Correct absolute (SHN_ABS) symbol run-time calculation [BZ #19818] Maciej W. Rozycki
18:39 [PATCH v2 1/2] elf: Unify symbol address run-time calculation [BZ #19818] Maciej W. Rozycki
18:38 [PATCH v2 0/2] Correct absolute (SHN_ABS) symbol run-time calculation [BZ #19818] Maciej W. Rozycki
18:36 Re: [PATCH 1/2] elf: Unify symbol address run-time calculation [BZ #19818] Maciej W. Rozycki
18:16 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Remove miscellaneous debris from libio. Andreas Schwab
17:22 Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix DJ Delorie
17:12 Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix DJ Delorie
14:23 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Refactor atfork handlers Adhemerval Zanella
14:17 Re: [PATCH] elf: Remove ad-hoc restrictions on dlopen callers [BZ #22787] Andreas Schwab
14:03 Re: [PATCH] ldconfig: Call fsync on temporary files before renaming them [BZ #20890] Adhemerval Zanella
14:01 Re: [PATCH] elf: Remove ad-hoc restrictions on dlopen callers [BZ #22787] Florian Weimer
13:59 Re: [PATCH] ldconfig: Call fsync on temporary files before renaming them [BZ #20890] Florian Weimer
13:59 Re: [PATCH] manual: Update _DEFAULT_SOURCE. Joseph Myers
13:58 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Refactor atfork handlers Florian Weimer
13:49 Re: Bugzilla Procedures Joseph Myers
13:48 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Refactor atfork handlers Adhemerval Zanella
13:45 Re: [PATCH v2 1/7] malloc: Add check for top size corruption. Florian Weimer
13:42 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Refactor atfork handlers Florian Weimer
13:38 Re: [PATCH v4 1/4] Rename nptl-signals.h to internal-signals.h Adhemerval Zanella
13:30 Re: [PATCH] fix strncpy overflow in sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/if_index.c Jason Duerstock
13:28 Re: [PATCH] fix strncpy overflow in sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/if_index.c Andreas Schwab
13:27 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Refactor atfork handlers Adhemerval Zanella
13:26 Re: [PATCH] fix strncpy overflow in sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/if_index.c Florian Weimer
13:05 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Refactor atfork handlers Florian Weimer
13:00 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Refactor atfork handlers Adhemerval Zanella
12:57 [PATCH] fix strncpy overflow in sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/if_index.c Jason Duerstock
12:32 Re: [PATCH v4 1/4] Rename nptl-signals.h to internal-signals.h Florian Weimer
11:29 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Refactor atfork handlers Florian Weimer
11:15 Fork generation and pthread_once Florian Weimer
10:26 Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix Szabolcs Nagy
08:30 Re: [PATCH] manual: Update _DEFAULT_SOURCE. Rical Jasan
08:18 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Remove miscellaneous debris from libio. Florian Weimer
08:08 Re: [PATCH v3] manual: Document missing feature test macros. Rical Jasan
08:07 Re: [PATCH] manual: Update the _ISOC99_SOURCE description. Rical Jasan
07:45 Bugzilla Procedures Rical Jasan
07:20 Re: Wiki: EditorGroup Request Florian Weimer
02:57 riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix DJ Delorie
02:54 riscv: TLS init fix DJ Delorie
01:42 Re: Bugzilla: editbugs privs Rical Jasan
01:15 Wiki: EditorGroup Request Rical Jasan
00:18 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Correct absolute (SHN_ABS) symbol run-time calculation [BZ #19818] Alan Modra

February 19, 2018
21:29 Re: math/test-tgmath3 test case size... DJ Delorie
20:10 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Remove miscellaneous debris from libio. Andreas Schwab
19:29 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Remove miscellaneous debris from libio. Florian Weimer
19:12 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Remove miscellaneous debris from libio. Zack Weinberg
18:37 Re: strtok behaviour when uninitialized Rich Felker
18:32 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Remove miscellaneous debris from libio. Florian Weimer
18:23 Re: strtok behaviour when uninitialized Ondřej Bílka
18:08 Fix -Os putc_unlocked, fputc_unlocked linknamespace, localplt issues (bug 15105, bug 19463) Joseph Myers
17:54 Re: [PATCH v4 4/4] i386: Fix i386 sigaction sa_restorer initialization (BZ#21269) H.J. Lu
17:51 Re: [PATCH v4 4/4] i386: Fix i386 sigaction sa_restorer initialization (BZ#21269) Adhemerval Zanella
17:51 Re: [PATCH v4 3/4] linux: Consolidate sigaction implementation Adhemerval Zanella
17:50 Re: [PATCH v4 2/4] Filter out NPTL internal signals (BZ #22391) Adhemerval Zanella
17:50 Re: [PATCH v4 1/4] Rename nptl-signals.h to internal-signals.h Adhemerval Zanella
17:41 Re: strtok behaviour when uninitialized Andreas Schwab
17:30 Re: Fix -Os ferror_unlocked linknamespace, localplt issues (bug 15105, bug 19463) Adhemerval Zanella
17:02 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Remove miscellaneous debris from libio. Florian Weimer
16:59 Re: strtok behaviour when uninitialized Ondřej Bílka
16:16 Ping Re: Fix -Os ferror_unlocked linknamespace, localplt issues (bug 15105, bug 19463) Joseph Myers
16:15 Re: [PATCH] manual: Update the _ISOC99_SOURCE description. Joseph Myers
16:14 Re: [PATCH] manual: Update _DEFAULT_SOURCE. Joseph Myers
16:13 Re: [PATCH v3] manual: Document missing feature test macros. Joseph Myers
13:46 Re: [PATCH 1/2] elf: Unify symbol address run-time calculation [BZ #19818] Andreas Schwab
13:42 [PATCH 2/2] elf: Correct absolute (SHN_ABS) symbol run-time calculation [BZ #19818] Maciej W. Rozycki
13:32 Re: [PATCH] nptl_db: Remove stale `match_pid' parameter from `iterate_thread_list' Andreas Schwab
13:31 [PATCH 1/2] elf: Unify symbol address run-time calculation [BZ #19818] Maciej W. Rozycki
13:06 [PATCH 0/2] Correct absolute (SHN_ABS) symbol run-time calculation [BZ #19818] Maciej W. Rozycki
13:05 [PATCH] nptl_db: Remove stale `match_pid' parameter from `iterate_thread_list' Maciej W. Rozycki
12:45 [PATCH] manual: Update the _ISOC99_SOURCE description. Rical Jasan
12:45 [PATCH] manual: Update _DEFAULT_SOURCE. Rical Jasan
11:43 [PATCH v3] manual: Document missing feature test macros. Rical Jasan
11:04 Re: Bugzilla: editbugs privs Florian Weimer
10:50 [PING] manual: Complete @standards in filesys.texi. Rical Jasan
10:31 Re: strtok behaviour when uninitialized Florian Weimer
10:22 Bugzilla: editbugs privs Rical Jasan
10:13 Re: [PATCH] Fix i386 memmove issue [BZ #22644] Andreas Schwab
10:12 Re: [PATCH] manual: Improve documentation of get_current_dir_name. [BZ #6889] Rical Jasan
09:46 [PATCH] Fix i386 memmove issue [BZ #22644] Andrew Senkevich

February 18, 2018
07:51 Re: [PATCH v12 0/6][BZ 10871] Month names in alternative grammatical case Khem Raj
02:01 [PATCH] Move NPTL-specific code to NPTL-specific header Samuel Thibault
01:59 Re: [PATCH] Move NPTL-specific code to NPTL-specific header Samuel Thibault
01:53 [PATCH] Move NPTL-specific code to NPTL-specific header Samuel Thibault

February 17, 2018
22:27 [hurd,commited] hurd: Fix build on missing __ptsname_internal function Samuel Thibault
21:58 [hurd,commited] hurd: Define EXEC_PAGESIZE Samuel Thibault
18:57 [COMMITTED][PATCH] hppa: Update pow ULPs John David Anglin

February 16, 2018
22:01 Re: math/test-tgmath3 test case size... Joseph Myers
21:48 Re: math/test-tgmath3 test case size... DJ Delorie
21:41 Re: math/test-tgmath3 test case size... Joseph Myers
19:06 math/test-tgmath3 test case size... DJ Delorie
18:39 Re: [Patch][Aarch64] memcpy IFUNC for Cavium ThunderX2 Szabolcs Nagy
18:10 Fix -Os getc_unlocked linknamespace, localplt issues (bug 15105, bug 19463) Joseph Myers
17:10 Re: [PATCH] manual: Improve documentation of get_current_dir_name. [BZ #6889] Carlos O'Donell
16:47 [PATCH] manual: Improve documentation of get_current_dir_name. [BZ #6889] Rical Jasan
13:53 Re: Document use of CC and CFLAGS in more detail (bug 20980, bug 21234) Joseph Myers
09:01 Re: [PATCH] Add runtime check if mutex will be elided in tst-mutex8 testcases. Stefan Liebler
07:08 [PATCH] manual: Fully document the [aAeEfFgG] printf conversion specifiers. Rical Jasan
06:55 Re: [PATCH] manual: Document the standardized scanf flag, "m". [BZ #16376] Rical Jasan
06:44 [PATCH v3] manual: Document the standardized scanf flag, "m". [BZ #16376] Rical Jasan
04:50 Re: Document use of CC and CFLAGS in more detail (bug 20980, bug 21234) Rical Jasan

February 15, 2018
23:53 Re: Question: more languages to support alternative month names? Rafal Luzynski
23:03 Re: Document use of CC and CFLAGS in more detail (bug 20980, bug 21234) Carlos O'Donell
22:12 Re: [PATCH] Fix posix/tst-glob_lstat_compat on alpha [BZ #22818] Carlos O'Donell
22:09 Re: [PATCH v2] intl/tst-gettext: fix failure with newest msgfmt Carlos O'Donell
22:01 Re: [PATCH] Fix posix/tst-glob_lstat_compat on alpha [BZ #22818] Aurelien Jarno
22:00 Re: [PATCH v2] intl/tst-gettext: fix failure with newest msgfmt Aurelien Jarno
21:30 Re: Question: more languages to support alternative month names? Carlos O'Donell
20:10 Re: malloc: Security implications of tcache Carlos O'Donell
20:03 PING: [PATCH 0/2] nptl: Update struct pthread_unwind_buf H.J. Lu
19:50 Re: [PATCH] Add runtime check if mutex will be elided in tst-mutex8 testcases. Carlos O'Donell
19:42 Re: Fix hppa local PLT entries for sigprocmask (bug 18124) Carlos O'Donell
18:49 Re: Use libc_hidden_* for argz_next, __argz_next (bug 15105) Adhemerval Zanella
18:49 Re: Use libc_hidden_* for __cmsg_nxthdr (bug 15105) Adhemerval Zanella
18:48 Re: Use libc_hidden_* for fputs (bug 15105) Adhemerval Zanella
18:07 Re: Fix -Os feof_unlocked linknamespace, localplt issues (bug 15105, bug 19463) Adhemerval Zanella
16:56 Fix hppa local PLT entries for sigprocmask (bug 18124) Joseph Myers
15:47 [PATCH v2] linux/powerpc: sync sys/ptrace.h with Linux 4.15 [BZ #22433, #22807] Dmitry V. Levin
09:51 Re: [Patch][Aarch64] memcpy IFUNC for Cavium ThunderX2 Siddhesh Poyarekar
09:40 Re: [Patch][Aarch64] memcpy IFUNC for Cavium ThunderX2 Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:09 [COMMITTED][PATCH] S390: Regenerate ULPs. Stefan Liebler
07:15 [PING] Re: [PATCH] Add runtime check if mutex will be elided in tst-mutex8 testcases. Stefan Liebler
00:04 [Patch][Aarch64] memcpy IFUNC for Cavium ThunderX2 Steve Ellcey

February 14, 2018
23:35 Re: malloc: Security implications of tcache Moritz Eckert
20:05 Re: [PATCH] v11 Improves __ieee754_exp() performance by greater than 5x on sparc/x86. Szabolcs Nagy
18:13 Fix -Os ferror_unlocked linknamespace, localplt issues (bug 15105, bug 19463) Joseph Myers
17:00 Re: [PATCH] Remove mplog and mpexp Joseph Myers
16:58 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Joseph Myers
16:44 [PATCH] Remove mplog and mpexp Wilco Dijkstra
16:42 Re: [PATCH] v11 Improves __ieee754_exp() performance by greater than 5x on sparc/x86. Joseph Myers
13:04 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Add split-stack TCB field Adhemerval Zanella
01:18 Re: [PATCH] v11 Improves __ieee754_exp() performance by greater than 5x on sparc/x86. Patrick McGehearty

February 13, 2018
23:20 Re: question on glibc interposition Carlos O'Donell
21:34 Use libc_hidden_* for argz_next, __argz_next (bug 15105) Joseph Myers
21:06 Use libc_hidden_* for __cmsg_nxthdr (bug 15105) Joseph Myers
19:40 Re: question on glibc interposition christopher dot aoki at oracle
18:49 Use libc_hidden_* for fputs (bug 15105) Joseph Myers
16:56 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Add split-stack TCB field Szabolcs Nagy
16:09 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Undefine Linux ptrace macros that conflict with __ptrace_request Dmitry V. Levin
15:17 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Remove miscellaneous debris from libio. Zack Weinberg
14:14 Re: [PATCH] linux/powerpc: sync sys/ptrace.h with Linux 4.15 [BZ #22433, #22807] Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
14:02 [PATCH] powerpc: Undefine Linux ptrace macros that conflict with __ptrace_request Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
02:20 Re: riscv: fix elf parsing Palmer Dabbelt
01:45 Question: more languages to support alternative month names? Rafal Luzynski

February 12, 2018
18:58 Re: strtok behaviour when uninitialized Ondřej Bílka
18:26 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #1190] Make EOF sticky in stdio. Andreas Schwab
17:52 Re: [PATCH] Use C99-compliant scanf under _GNU_SOURCE. Joseph Myers
17:31 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #1190] Make EOF sticky in stdio. Zack Weinberg
17:22 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #1190] Make EOF sticky in stdio. Andreas Schwab
16:45 [COMMITTED] powerpc: Update pow() ULPs Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
16:44 Re: strtok behaviour when uninitialized Joseph Myers
16:42 [PATCH] [BZ #1190] Make EOF sticky in stdio. Zack Weinberg
16:39 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Remove miscellaneous debris from libio. Zack Weinberg
16:38 Re: [PATCH] Use C99-compliant scanf under _GNU_SOURCE. Zack Weinberg
16:37 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Remove miscellaneous debris from libio. Joseph Myers
16:33 Re: [PATCH] Use C99-compliant scanf under _GNU_SOURCE. Zack Weinberg
16:32 Ping Re: Fix -Os feof_unlocked linknamespace, localplt issues (bug 15105, bug 19463) Joseph Myers
16:31 Ping^2 Re: Document use of CC and CFLAGS in more detail (bug 20980, bug 21234) Joseph Myers
16:25 Re: [PATCH] Use C99-compliant scanf under _GNU_SOURCE. Joseph Myers
14:13 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Joseph Myers
14:12 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Optimized memcmp for medium to large sizes Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:02 Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Use builtins for fpcr/fpsr Joseph Myers
12:53 Re: [PATCH] Use C99-compliant scanf under _GNU_SOURCE. Rical Jasan
12:49 [PATCH v4 4/4] i386: Fix i386 sigaction sa_restorer initialization (BZ#21269) Adhemerval Zanella
12:42 [PATCH v4 3/4] linux: Consolidate sigaction implementation Adhemerval Zanella
12:42 [PATCH v4 2/4] Filter out NPTL internal signals (BZ #22391) Adhemerval Zanella
12:42 [PATCH v4 1/4] Rename nptl-signals.h to internal-signals.h Adhemerval Zanella
11:41 Re: [PATCH 6/6] Remove completely unused libio flag bits. Adhemerval Zanella
11:37 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Optimized memcmp for medium to large sizes Marcus Shawcroft
11:35 Re: [PATCH 3/6] Remove legacy configuration knobs from libio. Adhemerval Zanella
10:09 [PING 2][PATCH] aarch64: Optimized memcmp for medium to large sizes Siddhesh Poyarekar
09:31 Re: [PATCH] [BZ 19239] Don't include sys/sysmacros.h from sys/types.h. Andreas Schwab
09:29 Re: [PATCH v7 02/17] Skeleton documentation for the RISC-V port Andreas Schwab
08:54 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Maciej W. Rozycki
08:40 Re: strtok behaviour when uninitialized Javier Serrano Polo
07:51 Re: strtok behaviour when uninitialized Ondřej Bílka
00:09 Re: strtok behaviour when uninitialized Rich Felker
00:03 Re: strtok behaviour when uninitialized Rich Felker

February 11, 2018
23:06 Re: strtok behaviour when uninitialized Zack Weinberg
21:05 Re: strtok behaviour when uninitialized Florian Weimer
19:32 Re: strtok behaviour when uninitialized Zack Weinberg
19:08 Re: strtok behaviour when uninitialized Javier Serrano Polo
19:07 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Remove miscellaneous debris from libio. Andreas Schwab
19:06 Re: strtok behaviour when uninitialized Andreas Schwab
18:53 Re: strtok behaviour when uninitialized Salil Kapur
18:53 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Remove miscellaneous debris from libio. Zack Weinberg
18:39 Re: strtok behaviour when uninitialized Andreas Schwab
18:20 strtok behaviour when uninitialized Salil Kapur
18:07 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Remove miscellaneous debris from libio. Andreas Schwab
17:57 Re: [PATCH 4/6] Remove _IO_file_flags define. Andreas Schwab
17:54 Re: [PATCH 3/6] Remove legacy configuration knobs from libio. Andreas Schwab
17:52 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Mechanically remove _IO_ name aliases for types and constants. Andreas Schwab
17:45 Re: [PATCH 1/6] Remove vestiges of external build support from libio headers. Andreas Schwab
16:36 [PATCH 2/6] Mechanically remove _IO_ name aliases for types and constants. Zack Weinberg
16:36 [PATCH 4/6] Remove _IO_file_flags define. Zack Weinberg
16:36 [PATCH 5/6] Remove miscellaneous debris from libio. Zack Weinberg
16:36 [PATCH 3/6] Remove legacy configuration knobs from libio. Zack Weinberg
16:36 [PATCH 6/6] Remove completely unused libio flag bits. Zack Weinberg
16:36 [PATCH 0/6] Mostly mechanical libio decrufting. Zack Weinberg
16:36 [PATCH 1/6] Remove vestiges of external build support from libio headers. Zack Weinberg
09:06 Re: question on glibc interposition Alexander Monakov
08:36 Re: question on glibc interposition Alexander Monakov
01:27 question on glibc interposition christopher dot aoki at oracle
00:58 [PATCH] linux/powerpc: sync sys/ptrace.h with Linux 4.15 [BZ #22433, #22807] Dmitry V. Levin

February 10, 2018
21:22 [PATCH] [BZ #22830] malloc_stats: restore cancellation for stderr correctly. Zack Weinberg
18:18 Re: [PATCH] [BZ 19239] Don't include sys/sysmacros.h from sys/types.h. Zack Weinberg
18:17 [PATCH] Use C99-compliant scanf under _GNU_SOURCE. Zack Weinberg
18:17 [PATCH] [BZ 19239] Don't include sys/sysmacros.h from sys/types.h. Zack Weinberg
18:16 [PATCH] [BZ 19239] Don't include sys/sysmacros.h from sys/types.h. Zack Weinberg
16:37 qsort O(n^2) could be DoS attack Ondřej Bílka
15:56 Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Use builtins for fpcr/fpsr Wilco Dijkstra
15:23 Re: malloc: Security implications of tcache Ondřej Bílka
02:10 Add narrowing add functions [committed] Joseph Myers
01:53 Fix narrowing function tests build for powerpc64le [committed] Joseph Myers
01:28 Re: [PATCH] manual: Fix Texinfo warnings about improper node names. Rical Jasan

February 09, 2018
23:51 Re: Remove slow paths from exp Joseph Myers
23:46 Re: [PATCH] Remove slow paths from pow Joseph Myers
23:33 Re: [PATCH] manual: Document the standardized scanf flag, "m". [BZ #16376] Joseph Myers
23:23 Re: [PATCH] manual: Document the standardized scanf flag, "m". [BZ #16376] Zack Weinberg
22:57 Handle narrowing function sNaN test disabling based on argument format [committed] Joseph Myers
22:34 Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Use builtins for fpcr/fpsr Joseph Myers
21:56 Add test infrastructure for narrowing libm functions [committed] Joseph Myers
21:20 Add build infrastructure for narrowing libm functions [committed] Joseph Myers
18:27 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Joseph Myers
18:16 Remove unused math/Makefile variable libm-test-incs [committed] Joseph Myers
18:15 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Maciej W. Rozycki
18:04 Remove slow paths from exp Szabolcs Nagy
17:34 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Joseph Myers
17:24 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Maciej W. Rozycki
16:54 Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Use builtins for fpcr/fpsr Szabolcs Nagy
16:39 Re: [PATCH] manual: Document the standardized scanf flag, "m". [BZ #16376] Joseph Myers
15:25 [PATCH] Remove slow paths from pow Wilco Dijkstra
15:24 Re: [PATCH 0/2] nptl: Update struct pthread_unwind_buf H.J. Lu
15:22 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Javier Serrano Polo
15:14 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Zack Weinberg
15:06 Re: [PATCH] manual: Document the standardized scanf flag, "m". [BZ #16376] Zack Weinberg
15:03 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Aurelien Jarno
15:03 Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Use builtins for fpcr/fpsr Wilco Dijkstra
14:56 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Javier Serrano Polo
14:34 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Joseph Myers
14:33 Re: [PATCH 0/2] nptl: Update struct pthread_unwind_buf Florian Weimer
14:20 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Javier Serrano Polo
14:13 Re: [PATCH 0/2] nptl: Update struct pthread_unwind_buf H.J. Lu
14:02 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Aurelien Jarno
13:07 [PATCH] manual: Document the standardized scanf flag, "m". [BZ #16376] Rical Jasan
12:42 Re: [PATCH] manual: Fix Texinfo warnings about improper node names. Rical Jasan
12:34 Re: [PATCH 0/2] nptl: Update struct pthread_unwind_buf H.J. Lu
12:11 Re: [PATCH 0/2] nptl: Update struct pthread_unwind_buf Florian Weimer
11:13 Re: [PATCH 0/2] nptl: Update struct pthread_unwind_buf H.J. Lu
10:56 Re: [PATCH v8 1/8] nptl: Add C11 threads thrd_* functions Adhemerval Zanella
10:49 Re: [PATCH 0/2] nptl: Update struct pthread_unwind_buf Florian Weimer
10:08 Re: riscv: fix elf parsing Florian Weimer
06:40 Re: [PATCH 0/2] nptl: Update struct pthread_unwind_buf Carlos O'Donell
06:29 Re: [PATCH 0/2] nptl: Update struct pthread_unwind_buf Carlos O'Donell
03:23 Re: malloc: Security implications of tcache Carlos O'Donell
02:07 riscv: fix elf parsing DJ Delorie
00:38 Re: RFC [0/2] test-in-container Joseph Myers
00:30 Re: RFC [0/2] test-in-container DJ Delorie
00:27 Re: RFC [0/2] test-in-container DJ Delorie
00:23 Re: RFC [0/2] test-in-container Joseph Myers
00:15 Re: RFC [0/2] test-in-container DJ Delorie
00:03 Re: RFC [0/2] test-in-container Joseph Myers

February 08, 2018
23:49 Re: RFC [0/2] test-in-container Joseph Myers
23:02 RFC [2/2] test-in-container example DJ Delorie
23:02 RFC [1/2] test-in-container infrastructure DJ Delorie
23:02 RFC [0/2] test-in-container DJ Delorie
22:00 Re: malloc: Security implications of tcache Ondřej Bílka
21:39 Re: [PATCH v2] intl/tst-gettext: fix failure with newest msgfmt Zack Weinberg
21:33 Re: Hard links in glibc build? Joseph Myers
21:31 malloc: Security implications of tcache Moritz Eckert
21:28 Re: [PATCH v7 02/17] Skeleton documentation for the RISC-V port Jim Wilson
21:13 [PATCH v2] intl/tst-gettext: fix failure with newest msgfmt Aurelien Jarno
21:02 Hard links in glibc build? Stan Shebs
21:00 Re: [PATCH v7 02/17] Skeleton documentation for the RISC-V port Palmer Dabbelt
18:42 Re: [PATCH] manual: Document the standardized scanf flag, "m". [BZ #16376] Paul Eggert
18:39 nss/tst-nss-files-hosts-multi timeout failure? Steve Ellcey
18:20 [PATCH 2/2] nptl: Update struct pthread_unwind_buf [BZ #22743] H.J. Lu
18:14 [PATCH 1/2] Revert and update "Revert Intel CET changes to __jmp_buf_tag (Bug 22743)" H.J. Lu
17:58 [PATCH] Define GEN_AS_CONST_HEADERS when generating header files [BZ #22792] H.J. Lu
17:47 Re: Update syscall-names.list for 4.15 Palmer Dabbelt
13:49 Re: [PATCH v8 1/8] nptl: Add C11 threads thrd_* functions Gabriel F. T. Gomes
13:27 Re: [PATCH 0/2] nptl: Update struct pthread_unwind_buf H.J. Lu
12:50 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Refactor atfork handlers Adhemerval Zanella
11:55 Re: [PATCH 0/2] nptl: Update struct pthread_unwind_buf Florian Weimer
11:40 Re: [PATCH] v11 Improves __ieee754_exp() performance by greater than 5x on sparc/x86. Wilco Dijkstra
11:26 Re: Define char16_t, char32_t consistently with uint_least16_t, uint_least32_t (bug 17979) Adhemerval Zanella
09:25 Re: [PATCH 0/2] nptl: Update struct pthread_unwind_buf Carlos O'Donell
08:32 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Refactor atfork handlers Florian Weimer

February 07, 2018
23:13 Re: [PATCH] avoid buffer overflow in sunrpc clnt_create (BZ #22542) Martin Sebor
22:37 Re: [PATCH] avoid buffer overflow in sunrpc clnt_create (BZ #22542) Paul Eggert
21:33 Re: POT-Creation-Date line not making it into the output of gettext ("")? Aurelien Jarno
21:31 Re: [PATCH] avoid buffer overflow in sunrpc clnt_create (BZ #22542) Dmitry V. Levin
21:25 Re: [PATCH] avoid buffer overflow in sunrpc clnt_create (BZ #22542) Dmitry V. Levin
20:30 Re: Define char16_t, char32_t consistently with uint_least16_t, uint_least32_t (bug 17979) Joseph Myers
19:53 Re: [PATCH] avoid buffer overflow in sunrpc clnt_create (BZ #22542) Paul Eggert
19:51 Re: Found an regression in a glibc commit with steam provided mono runtime Adhemerval Zanella
19:24 Re: [PATCH] v11 Improves __ieee754_exp() performance by greater than 5x on sparc/x86. Patrick McGehearty
18:46 Re: Define char16_t, char32_t consistently with uint_least16_t, uint_least32_t (bug 17979) Adhemerval Zanella
18:31 [PATCH] Fix posix/tst-glob_lstat_compat on alpha [BZ #22818] Aurelien Jarno
18:08 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Add split-stack TCB field Adhemerval Zanella
18:04 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Add split-stack TCB field Joseph Myers
17:58 [PATCH] aarch64: Add split-stack TCB field Adhemerval Zanella
17:38 Use MPFR 4.0.1 in build-many-glibcs.py [committed] Joseph Myers
17:34 Fix -Os feof_unlocked linknamespace, localplt issues (bug 15105, bug 19463) Joseph Myers
17:16 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Refactor atfork handlers Adhemerval Zanella
17:16 Re: POT-Creation-Date line not making it into the output of gettext ("")? Zack Weinberg
16:31 Re: Fix -Os gnu_dev_* linknamespace, localplt issues (bug 15105, bug 19463) Joseph Myers
16:06 Re: [PATCH 2/3] dynarray: Implement remove function Adhemerval Zanella
15:57 Re: [PATCH] avoid buffer overflow in sunrpc clnt_create (BZ #22542) Martin Sebor
15:44 Re: POT-Creation-Date line not making it into the output of gettext ("")? Aurelien Jarno
15:37 Re: [PATCH] Switch IDNA implementation to libidn2 [BZ #19728] [BZ #19729] [BZ #22247] Florian Weimer
15:27 Re: Fix -Os gnu_dev_* linknamespace, localplt issues (bug 15105, bug 19463) Florian Weimer
15:17 Re: [PATCH v2 4/5] Post-cleanup 1: move libio.h back out of bits/. Zack Weinberg
15:16 Re: Fwd: [PATCH v2 3/5] Don't install libio.h or _G_config.h. Zack Weinberg
15:15 Re: Fix -Os gnu_dev_* linknamespace, localplt issues (bug 15105, bug 19463) Zack Weinberg
15:13 Re: POT-Creation-Date line not making it into the output of gettext ("")? Zack Weinberg
15:10 Re: POT-Creation-Date line not making it into the output of gettext ("")? Andreas Schwab
15:07 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Refactor atfork handlers Florian Weimer
15:03 POT-Creation-Date line not making it into the output of gettext ("")? Zack Weinberg
14:48 Re: [PATCH 2/3] dynarray: Implement remove function Alexander Monakov
14:14 Re: [PATCH] Switch IDNA implementation to libidn2 [BZ #19728] [BZ #19729] [BZ #22247] Florian Weimer
14:10 Re: Fix -Os gnu_dev_* linknamespace, localplt issues (bug 15105, bug 19463) Florian Weimer
13:35 Ping Re: Fix -Os gnu_dev_* linknamespace, localplt issues (bug 15105, bug 19463) Joseph Myers
13:09 [PATCH 1/3] Refactor Linux ARCH_FORK implementation Adhemerval Zanella
13:09 [PATCH 2/3] dynarray: Implement remove function Adhemerval Zanella
13:09 [PATCH 3/3] Refactor atfork handlers Adhemerval Zanella
12:14 Re: Fix -Os strcoll, wcscoll, build (bug 21313) Adhemerval Zanella
12:14 Re: [PATCH v2 5/5] Post-cleanup 2: minimize _G_config.h. Adhemerval Zanella
12:13 Re: [PATCH v2 4/5] Post-cleanup 1: move libio.h back out of bits/. Adhemerval Zanella
12:11 Re: Fwd: [PATCH v2 3/5] Don't install libio.h or _G_config.h. Adhemerval Zanella
12:07 Re: [PATCH] manual: Fix Texinfo warnings about improper node names. Zack Weinberg
11:54 Re: [PATCH 2/2] linux/aarch64: sync sys/ptrace.h with Linux 4.15 Szabolcs Nagy
11:02 Re: [PATCH 2/2] linux/aarch64: sync sys/ptrace.h with Linux 4.15 Dmitry V. Levin
10:58 Re: [PATCH 2/2] linux/aarch64: sync sys/ptrace.h with Linux 4.15 Szabolcs Nagy
10:54 Re: [PATCH 2/2] linux/aarch64: sync sys/ptrace.h with Linux 4.15 Szabolcs Nagy
10:53 Re: [PATCH] avoid buffer overflow in sunrpc clnt_create (BZ #22542) Dmitry V. Levin
09:48 Re: [PATCH 2/2] linux/aarch64: sync sys/ptrace.h with Linux 4.15 Dmitry V. Levin
08:54 Re: [PATCH] manual: Fix Texinfo warnings about improper node names. Andreas Schwab
08:46 Re: [PATCH] manual: Document the standardized scanf flag, "m". [BZ #16376] Andreas Schwab
06:50 [PATCH] manual: Fix Texinfo warnings about improper node names. Rical Jasan
06:02 [PING] Re: [PATCH] scripts/test-installation.pl: Handle NSS crypto libraries [BZ #21940] Rical Jasan
05:56 [PATCH] manual: Document the standardized scanf flag, "m". [BZ #16376] Rical Jasan
02:06 Re: Document use of CC and CFLAGS in more detail (bug 20980, bug 21234) DJ Delorie
02:00 Re: Document use of CC and CFLAGS in more detail (bug 20980, bug 21234) Joseph Myers
01:43 Re: Document use of CC and CFLAGS in more detail (bug 20980, bug 21234) DJ Delorie
01:34 Re: Document use of CC and CFLAGS in more detail (bug 20980, bug 21234) Joseph Myers
01:23 Re: Document use of CC and CFLAGS in more detail (bug 20980, bug 21234) DJ Delorie
00:54 Re: [PATCH] avoid buffer overflow in sunrpc clnt_create (BZ #22542) Paul Eggert
00:49 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Allow make-link-multidir to make subdirectories Joseph Myers

February 06, 2018
21:53 Re: Unify and simplify bits/byteswap.h, bits/byteswap-16.h headers (bug 14508, bug 15512, bug 17082, bug 20530) Joseph Myers
21:47 Re: Fix non-__GNUC__ definitions of __inline and __restrict (bug 17721) Joseph Myers
21:41 Re: Correct type of SSIZE_MAX for 32-bit (bug 13575) Joseph Myers
21:34 Re: Use xmalloc in tst-setcontext-fpscr.c (bug 19668) Joseph Myers
21:06 Re: [PATCH] avoid buffer overflow in sunrpc clnt_create (BZ #22542) Dmitry V. Levin
20:31 Re: Fwd: [PATCH v2 3/5] Don't install libio.h or _G_config.h. Florian Weimer
20:18 Re: [PATCH v2 5/5] Post-cleanup 2: minimize _G_config.h. Zack Weinberg
20:10 Re: Unify and simplify bits/byteswap.h, bits/byteswap-16.h headers (bug 14508, bug 15512, bug 17082, bug 20530) Adhemerval Zanella
20:10 Re: [PATCH v2 4/5] Post-cleanup 1: move libio.h back out of bits/. Zack Weinberg
20:08 Fwd: [PATCH v2 3/5] Don't install libio.h or _G_config.h. Zack Weinberg
19:37 Re: Fix non-__GNUC__ definitions of __inline and __restrict (bug 17721) Adhemerval Zanella
19:06 Re: [PATCH v2 5/5] Post-cleanup 2: minimize _G_config.h. Adhemerval Zanella
18:45 Re: Move string/testcopy.c to test-driver.c and xmalloc (bug 19667) Adhemerval Zanella
18:38 Re: Correct type of SSIZE_MAX for 32-bit (bug 13575) Florian Weimer
18:31 Re: Use xmalloc in tst-setcontext-fpscr.c (bug 19668) Florian Weimer
18:30 Re: Only define loff_t for __USE_MISC (bug 14553) Florian Weimer
18:03 Ping Re: Fix -Os strcoll, wcscoll, build (bug 21313) Joseph Myers
18:03 Ping Re: Document use of CC and CFLAGS in more detail (bug 20980, bug 21234) Joseph Myers
18:03 Ping Re: Use xmalloc in tst-setcontext-fpscr.c (bug 19668) Joseph Myers
18:03 Ping Re: Correct type of SSIZE_MAX for 32-bit (bug 13575) Joseph Myers
18:02 Ping Re: Only define loff_t for __USE_MISC (bug 14553) Joseph Myers
18:01 Ping Re: Move string/testcopy.c to test-driver.c and xmalloc (bug 19667) Joseph Myers
18:01 Ping Re: Define char16_t, char32_t consistently with uint_least16_t, uint_least32_t (bug 17979) Joseph Myers
18:01 Ping Re: Unify and simplify bits/byteswap.h, bits/byteswap-16.h headers (bug 14508, bug 15512, bug 17082, bug 20530) Joseph Myers
18:00 Ping Re: Fix non-__GNUC__ definitions of __inline and __restrict (bug 17721) Joseph Myers
16:57 Re: [PATCH v2 4/5] Post-cleanup 1: move libio.h back out of bits/. Adhemerval Zanella
16:06 Re: [PATCH v3] Remove slow paths from log Joseph Myers
13:56 Re: [PATCH] linux: make getcwd(3) fail if it cannot obtain an absolute path [BZ #22679] Florian Weimer
13:50 Re: [PATCH v2 3/5] Don't install libio.h or _G_config.h. Adhemerval Zanella
12:39 Re: [PATCH v3] Remove slow paths from log Wilco Dijkstra
08:58 Re: [PATCH v2 12/12] posix: Remove VLA usage for internal fnmatch implementation Andreas Schwab
08:20 [PATCH COMMITTED] Record CVE-2018-6551 in NEWS and ChangeLog [BZ #22774] Florian Weimer
06:41 [PATCH] Add runtime check if mutex will be elided in tst-mutex8 testcases. Stefan Liebler
05:37 [PING][PATCH] aarch64: Optimized memcmp for medium to large sizes Siddhesh Poyarekar
01:03 Re: [PATCH v2 2/5] Remove getc and putc macros from the public stdio.h. Zack Weinberg
00:55 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Javier Serrano Polo
00:33 Re: Add MAP_SYNC from Linux 4.15 Joseph Myers
00:27 Re: Add TCP_FASTOPEN_KEY, TCP_FASTOPEN_NO_COOKIE from Linux 4.15 Dmitry V. Levin
00:26 Re: Add IPV6_FREEBIND from Linux 4.15 Dmitry V. Levin
00:25 Re: Add elf.h NT_* macros from Linux 4.15 (bug 14890) Dmitry V. Levin
00:19 Re: Add MAP_SYNC from Linux 4.15 Dmitry V. Levin
00:13 Re: Add MAP_SHARED_VALIDATE from Linux 4.15 Dmitry V. Levin
00:10 Re: [PATCH] Remove slow paths from log Joseph Myers
00:02 Re: [PATCH v2 2/5] Remove getc and putc macros from the public stdio.h. Joseph Myers

February 05, 2018
23:58 Re: [PATCH] linux: make getcwd(3) fail if it cannot obtain an absolute path [BZ #22679] Dmitry V. Levin
23:50 Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] Pre-cleanup: Remove unnecessary redefinitions of std symbols. Joseph Myers
23:42 Re: man-pages-4.15 released Rafal Luzynski
23:35 [PATCH v2 3/5] Don't install libio.h or _G_config.h. Zack Weinberg
23:35 [PATCH v2 5/5] Post-cleanup 2: minimize _G_config.h. Zack Weinberg
23:35 [PATCH v2 4/5] Post-cleanup 1: move libio.h back out of bits/. Zack Weinberg
23:35 [PATCH v2 1/5] Pre-cleanup: Remove unnecessary redefinitions of std symbols. Zack Weinberg
23:35 [PATCH v2 2/5] Remove getc and putc macros from the public stdio.h. Zack Weinberg
23:35 [PATCH v2 0/5] Don't install libio.h or _G_config.h. Zack Weinberg
23:31 Re: [PATCH] Don't install libio.h or _G_config.h Zack Weinberg
21:48 Re: [PATCH] Use ADDRIDX with DT_GNU_HASH Jonathan Nieder
21:43 Re: [PATCH] i386: Use __glibc_likely/__glibc_likely in dl-machine.h Zack Weinberg
21:34 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Javier Serrano Polo
21:22 [PATCH] Use ADDRIDX with DT_GNU_HASH H.J. Lu
20:52 Re: [PATCH] i386: Use __glibc_likely/__glibc_likely in dl-machine.h H.J. Lu
20:34 [PATCH] getcwd.3: Mention that "(unreachable)" is no longer returned for glibc > 2.27. Carlos O'Donell
20:23 Re: [PATCH] i386: Use __glibc_likely/__glibc_likely in dl-machine.h Zack Weinberg
20:20 Re: [PATCH v2 12/12] posix: Remove VLA usage for internal fnmatch implementation Adhemerval Zanella
20:15 Re: [PATCH] i386: Use __glibc_likely/__glibc_likely in dl-machine.h Dmitry V. Levin
20:03 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Zack Weinberg
19:18 Re: [PATCH] linux: make getcwd(3) fail if it cannot obtain an absolute path [BZ #22679] Florian Weimer
19:03 Re: [PATCH] linux: make getcwd(3) fail if it cannot obtain an absolute path [BZ #22679] Andreas Schwab
18:49 Re: [PATCH] linux: make getcwd(3) fail if it cannot obtain an absolute path [BZ #22679] Florian Weimer
18:05 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Joseph Myers
18:04 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Javier Serrano Polo
16:53 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Joseph Myers
16:18 [Patch v2 14/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
16:17 [Patch v2 13/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
16:14 [Patch v2 12/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
16:13 [Patch v2 11/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
16:12 Re: [PATCH] Don't install libio.h or _G_config.h Joseph Myers
16:12 [Patch v2 10/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
16:11 [Patch v2 1/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
16:11 [Patch v2 9/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
16:10 [Patch v2 8/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
16:09 [Patch v2 7/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
16:08 [Patch v2 6/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
16:07 [Patch v2 5/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
16:06 [Patch v2 4/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
16:05 [Patch v2 3/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
16:03 [Patch v2 2/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
15:57 [Patch v2 0/13] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651 Mike FABIAN
15:15 Re: [PATCH v2 09/12] getlogin_r: switch Linux variant to struct scratch_buffer Florian Weimer
15:08 Re: [PATCH v2 12/12] posix: Remove VLA usage for internal fnmatch implementation Adhemerval Zanella
15:07 Re: [PATCH v2 09/12] getlogin_r: switch Linux variant to struct scratch_buffer Adhemerval Zanella
14:32 Re: [PATCH] Don't install libio.h or _G_config.h Florian Weimer
14:29 Re: [PATCH] Don't install libio.h or _G_config.h Zack Weinberg
14:18 Re: [PATCH] Don't install libio.h or _G_config.h Joseph Myers
14:11 Re: [PATCH] Don't install libio.h or _G_config.h Zack Weinberg
14:10 Re: [PATCH] Don't install libio.h or _G_config.h Joseph Myers
14:05 Re: [PATCH v2 09/12] getlogin_r: switch Linux variant to struct scratch_buffer Florian Weimer
14:01 [PATCH] elf: Remove ad-hoc restrictions on dlopen callers [BZ #22787] Florian Weimer
13:40 Re: [PATCH v2 12/12] posix: Remove VLA usage for internal fnmatch implementation Andreas Schwab
13:28 [PATCH v2 11/12] posix: Remove alloca usage for internal fnmatch implementation Adhemerval Zanella
13:28 [PATCH v2 12/12] posix: Remove VLA usage for internal fnmatch implementation Adhemerval Zanella
13:28 [PATCH v2 10/12] posix: Replace alloca usage with scratch_buffer for fnmatch Adhemerval Zanella
13:27 [PATCH v2 09/12] getlogin_r: switch Linux variant to struct scratch_buffer Adhemerval Zanella
13:27 [PATCH v2 08/12] posix: Remove all alloca usage in glob Adhemerval Zanella
13:27 [PATCH v2 07/12] posix: Use char_array for home_dir in glob Adhemerval Zanella
13:27 [PATCH v2 06/12] posix: Remove alloca usage on glob user_name Adhemerval Zanella
13:27 [PATCH v2 05/12] posix: Use dynarray for globname in glob Adhemerval Zanella
13:27 [PATCH v2 02/12] posix: Use char_array for internal glob dirname Adhemerval Zanella
13:27 [PATCH v2 01/12] malloc: Add specialized dynarray for C strings Adhemerval Zanella
13:27 [PATCH v2 04/12] posix: Remove alloca usage on glob dirname Adhemerval Zanella
13:27 [PATCH v2 03/12] posix: Remove alloca usage for GLOB_BRACE on glob Adhemerval Zanella
13:27 [PATCH v2 00/12] posix: glob/fnmatch fixes and refactor Adhemerval Zanella
13:11 Re: [PATCH] sparc: Check PIC instead of SHARED in start.S David Miller
12:28 [PATCH] i386: Use __glibc_likely/__glibc_likely in dl-machine.h H.J. Lu
12:26 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Use __glibc_likely/__glibc_likely in dl-machine.h H.J. Lu
12:22 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Use __glibc_likely/__glibc_likely in dl-machine.h Adhemerval Zanella
12:11 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Use __glibc_likely/__glibc_likely in dl-machine.h Szabolcs Nagy
12:06 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Use __glibc_likely/__glibc_likely in dl-machine.h H.J. Lu
12:00 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Javier Serrano Polo
11:07 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Adhemerval Zanella
10:02 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Javier Serrano Polo
09:21 Re: [PATCH] Switch IDNA implementation to libidn2 [BZ #19728] [BZ #19729] [BZ #22247] Florian Weimer
09:19 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Andreas Schwab
09:16 Re: [PATCH v7 02/17] Skeleton documentation for the RISC-V port Andreas Schwab
08:41 Re: [PATCH] Switch IDNA implementation to libidn2 [BZ #19728] [BZ #19729] [BZ #22247] Rical Jasan
08:23 Re: [PATCH] Switch IDNA implementation to libidn2 [BZ #19728] [BZ #19729] [BZ #22247] Florian Weimer
07:41 Re: [PATCH] Switch IDNA implementation to libidn2 [BZ #19728] [BZ #19729] [BZ #22247] Rical Jasan
07:33 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Javier Serrano Polo
06:02 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Florian Weimer
03:16 [PATCH] Don't install libio.h or _G_config.h Zack Weinberg

February 04, 2018
18:16 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Javier Serrano Polo
17:19 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Florian Weimer
17:06 Re: Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Zack Weinberg
16:25 Multiarch interpreter names for traditional architectures Javier Serrano Polo
13:04 [hurd,commited] hurd: Fix build Samuel Thibault
10:29 Re: [PATCH] Switch IDNA implementation to libidn2 [BZ #19728] [BZ #19729] [BZ #22247] Florian Weimer
10:28 Re: [PATCH] Switch IDNA implementation to libidn2 [BZ #19728] [BZ #19729] [BZ #22247] Florian Weimer
09:41 Re: [PATCH] Switch IDNA implementation to libidn2 [BZ #19728] [BZ #19729] [BZ #22247] Andreas Schwab
02:54 Re: [PATCH] Switch IDNA implementation to libidn2 [BZ #19728] [BZ #19729] [BZ #22247] Rical Jasan

February 03, 2018
14:04 Re: [PATCH] sparc: Check PIC instead of SHARED in start.S H.J. Lu

February 02, 2018
20:32 [PATCH] Add DT_SYMTAB_SHNDX from gABI H.J. Lu
19:12 Re: [PATCH] Remove slow paths from log Wilco Dijkstra
17:56 Re: [PATCH] Remove slow paths from log Joseph Myers
17:44 [PATCH] Remove slow paths from log Wilco Dijkstra
17:44 Fix -Os gnu_dev_* linknamespace, localplt issues (bug 15105, bug 19463) Joseph Myers
17:42 [PATCH] x86-64: Use __glibc_likely/__glibc_likely in dl-machine.h H.J. Lu
17:05 [PATCH v8 7/8] nptl: Add test cases for ISO C11 threads Adhemerval Zanella
17:05 [PATCH v8 8/8] Add manual documentation for threads.h Adhemerval Zanella
17:05 [PATCH v8 6/8] nptl: Add abilist symbols for C11 threads Adhemerval Zanella
17:05 [PATCH v8 5/8] nptl: Add C11 threads tss_* functions Adhemerval Zanella
17:05 [PATCH v8 4/8] nptl: Add C11 threads cnd_* functions Adhemerval Zanella
17:05 [PATCH v8 2/8] nptl: Add C11 threads mtx_* functions Adhemerval Zanella
17:05 [PATCH v8 1/8] nptl: Add C11 threads thrd_* functions Adhemerval Zanella
17:05 [PATCH v8 3/8] nptl: Add C11 threads call_once functions Adhemerval Zanella
17:04 [PATCH v8 0/8] Add support for ISO C threads.h Adhemerval Zanella
16:35 Re: [PATCH] v11 Improves __ieee754_exp() performance by greater than 5x on sparc/x86. Szabolcs Nagy
15:49 man-pages-4.15 released Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
15:33 Re: [PATCH] v11 Improves __ieee754_exp() performance by greater than 5x on sparc/x86. Joseph Myers
15:12 [committed arm/ilp32] aarch64: Update ILP32 abilists Szabolcs Nagy
14:40 Re: [PATCH] v11 Improves __ieee754_exp() performance by greater than 5x on sparc/x86. Szabolcs Nagy
12:42 [PATCH] Switch IDNA implementation to libidn2 [BZ #19728] [BZ #19729] [BZ #22247] Florian Weimer
11:54 [PATCH COMMITTED] time: Reference CLOCKS_PER_SEC in clock comment [BZ #22735] Florian Weimer
04:51 [PATCH] aarch64: Optimized memcmp for medium to large sizes Siddhesh Poyarekar
04:48 [COMMITTED] benchtests: Make bench-memcmp print json Siddhesh Poyarekar
04:48 [COMMITTED] benchtests: Reallocate buffers for every test run Siddhesh Poyarekar
04:48 [COMMITTED] aarch64: Use the L() macro for labels in memcmp Siddhesh Poyarekar

February 01, 2018
21:38 The GNU C Library version 2.27 is now available Dmitry V. Levin
21:01 Move LDBL_CLASSIFY_COMPAT to its own header [committed] Joseph Myers
20:59 Remove some math_private.h libc_feholdexcept_setround overrides [committed] Joseph Myers
20:59 Re: Update syscall-names.list for 4.15 Dmitry V. Levin
20:58 Remove some math_private.h libc_fe* overrides [committed] Joseph Myers
20:58 [PATCH 2/2] nptl: Update struct pthread_unwind_buf [BZ #22743] H.J. Lu
20:58 [PATCH 1/2] Revert "Revert Intel CET changes to __jmp_buf_tag (Bug 22743)" H.J. Lu
20:58 [PATCH 0/2] nptl: Update struct pthread_unwind_buf H.J. Lu
20:56 Add feholdexcept inline in generic math_private.h [committed] Joseph Myers
20:55 Move fenv.h override inline functions to generic math_private.h [committed] Joseph Myers
20:53 Move some fenv.h override macros to generic math_private.h Joseph Myers
20:50 Add ColdFire math-tests.h [committed] Joseph Myers
20:49 Fix m68k bits/fenv.h for no-FPU ColdFire [committed] Joseph Myers
20:46 I: master branch is open for glibc 2.28 development Dmitry V. Levin
20:46 Do not use packed structures in soft-fp [committed] Joseph Myers
20:41 Fix -Os log1p, log1pf build (bug 21314) [committed] Joseph Myers
20:38 Fix -Os strcoll, wcscoll, build (bug 21313) Joseph Myers
20:37 Document use of CC and CFLAGS in more detail (bug 20980, bug 21234) Joseph Myers
20:37 Use xmalloc in tst-setcontext-fpscr.c (bug 19668) Joseph Myers
20:37 Correct type of SSIZE_MAX for 32-bit (bug 13575) Joseph Myers
20:36 Only define loff_t for __USE_MISC (bug 14553) Joseph Myers
20:36 Move string/testcopy.c to test-driver.c and xmalloc (bug 19667) Joseph Myers
20:36 Define char16_t, char32_t consistently with uint_least16_t, uint_least32_t (bug 17979) Joseph Myers
20:36 Unify and simplify bits/byteswap.h, bits/byteswap-16.h headers (bug 14508, bug 15512, bug 17082, bug 20530) Joseph Myers
20:35 Fix non-__GNUC__ definitions of __inline and __restrict (bug 17721) Joseph Myers
18:30 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Joseph Myers
18:17 Add TCP_FASTOPEN_KEY, TCP_FASTOPEN_NO_COOKIE from Linux 4.15 Joseph Myers
18:17 Add IPV6_FREEBIND from Linux 4.15 Joseph Myers
18:16 Add elf.h NT_* macros from Linux 4.15 (bug 14890) Joseph Myers
18:15 Add MAP_SYNC from Linux 4.15 Joseph Myers
18:14 Add MAP_SHARED_VALIDATE from Linux 4.15 Joseph Myers
18:14 Update syscall-names.list for 4.15 Joseph Myers
17:52 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Joseph Myers
17:21 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Adhemerval Zanella
16:50 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Adhemerval Zanella
16:40 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Adhemerval Zanella
16:02 Re: [PATCH] Record CVE-2018-6485 in ChangeLog and NEWS [BZ #22343] Dmitry V. Levin
14:25 [PATCH] Record CVE-2018-6485 in ChangeLog and NEWS [BZ #22343] Florian Weimer
13:50 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Joseph Myers
13:45 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Joseph Myers
13:39 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Joseph Myers
13:37 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Adhemerval Zanella
13:34 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Adhemerval Zanella
13:33 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
13:24 Re: RFC: remove the "tile" architecture from glibc Adhemerval Zanella
13:16 [PATCH COMMITTED] Update contributions in the manual Dmitry V. Levin
13:14 Re: [PATCH] stdlib: Fixing test-*atexit*-race tests on ia64 Adhemerval Zanella
13:05 Re: [PATCH] stdlib: Fixing test-*atexit*-race tests on ia64 Dmitry V. Levin
12:41 [PATCH] stdlib: Fixing test-*atexit*-race tests on ia64 Adhemerval Zanella
10:37 images need editing Tony
10:22 [COMMITTED][PATCH v2] NEWS: List the languages which use the alternative months. Rafal Luzynski
08:02 [COMMITTED] crypt: Fix badsalttest test (Bug 22765) Carlos O'Donell
07:02 Re: [RFC][PATCH] NEWS: List the languages which use the alternative months. Rafal Luzynski
04:45 Re: [RFC][PATCH] NEWS: List the languages which use the alternative months. Carlos O'Donell
00:52 [RFC][PATCH] NEWS: List the languages which use the alternative months. Rafal Luzynski


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc