Re: Upstreaming the glibc Hurd port

Joseph Myers, on jeu. 18 janv. 2018 23:15:59 +0000, wrote:
> Thanks for the changes pushed to sthibaul/hurd-builds so far (I realise
> there will be more to get it into a buildable state, e.g. the actual
> libpthread implementation).

What I have pushed is basically only missing the libpthread
implementation, so you already have an idea of the minimal set of
modifications to get something building (and IIRC essentially passing
the testsuite).

> General observations on mainly coding style issues that should be cleaned
> up for actual submission

Thanks for the comments!

Could bug-hurd@ help us with them?  There is a lot of non-technical
stuff there :)

> * Why are some symbols added in sysdeps/mach/hurd/bits/posix_opt.h with
> value 200112L, when 200809L corresponds to the POSIX version generally
> supported by glibc?

I guess simply because at the time it wasn't the case :)

Samuel