Re: glibc 2.27: two weeks left of active development

On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 10:08:36 PST (-0800), joseph@codesourcery.com wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:

I think it's ready for 2.27, I just wanted to get some time to take some time
to go over the port to solve some outstanding cruft.  Unfortunately it's been

The question is whether that cruft affects the ABI in an
architecture-specific way, so can't be changed after there's been a
release and might provide a case for delaying inclusion, or whether it's
something that can sensibly be cleaned up later.

I think everything is internal to glibc, as far as I know the ABI is sane.