2.26.1 release for 24th October?

Hi,

I just looked at my calendar and it doesn't look like I have the
bandwidth to do a release in the coming two weeks, so I'm thinking of a
24th October release.  Does that sound acceptable to everyone
interested?  This of course depends on maintainer feedback to the
following questions:

1. Is a 1 week freeze OK for point releases?
2. Is skipping detailed architecture testing OK for point releases?

Siddhesh