Re: long double test failures due to underflow exception getting set?

Carlos wrote:
> Neither DJ nor Szabolcs's glibc 2.26 builds showed those failures:

Actually Szabolcs mentioned trunk GCC has some issues with long double.
I don't know the details but I imagine GCC lifts some FP operations across
fegetenv/fesetenv calls (or similar) which may be a bug depending on the
optimization setting (I guess you need -ftrapping-math to block such lifting).

Wilco