2.26 in 10 days

Hi,

We have 10 days to go before I cut the 2.26 release.  For a quick recap
of the blockers:

* Automatically reload a changed /etc/resolv.conf (Bug 984)

Are we still pursuing this?  I am not very comfortable having this
included days before release.

* __stack_chk_fail should not attempt a backtrack (Bug 12189)

We have fixed this and I can see there's 21752 that's a follow-up.  Do
you want to target that for the release as well?

* Fix rwlock explicit hand-over (Bug 21298)

Carlos indicated that he will try to finish it this week, so we're good
here.

* Fix powerpc64le regression when using Binutils master and GCC trunk

It looks like the glibc bit has been fixed, so we don't have any
additional action items here.  Can someone more involved in this one
comment?  Tulio?

Provided everything here is resolved in time, it would be nice to have a
complete freeze on commits to master by the end of next week (bigger
changes go in as early as they can) so that I can cut the release the
following Tuesday.

Siddhesh