[committed] Return to caller when _dl_fixup fails on hppa

The attached change modifies _dl_runtime_resolve to return to its caller when _dl_fixup
fails.  This can occur on hppa when the caller attempts to call an undefined weak function.
The old code would fault when _dl_fixup fails.

The most problematic function in this regard is __gmon_start__.  Currently, it is linked into
every shared object.  This breaks the --as-needed ld option.

On Debian, we have an additional patch to treat __gmon_start__ as a true weak symbol.
I don't plan to apply this change as it becomes tricky to rebuild a distribution.  Rebuilding
a shared library removes __gmon_start__ and this may break a package using the library.
This isn't a problem after everything is rebuilt.

Dave
--
John David Anglin	dave.anglin@bell.net