Re: [patch] Add tests for atexit/on_exit firing order

On 07/10/2017 11:00 AM, Paul Pluzhnikov wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> While working a on patch for bz14333, I discovered that there are no
> tests for ordering of functions registered with atexit/on_exit, and in
> particular the case where such function itself registers new exit
> handlers.
>
> This patch adds such test. I am using on_exit here because it
> conveniently allows passing an argument.
>

> 2017-07-10  Paul Pluzhnikov  <ppluzhnikov@google.com>
>
>         * stdlib/Makefile (tests): Add tst-on_exit
>         * stdlib/tst-on_exit.c: New.

Paul,

Always awesome to see new tests! :-)

* First line of test needs to describe the test, and BZ#.

* Test needs a copyright header.

* Test needs an explanatory paragraph talking about what is
  being tested, why, and the expected results.

* Test should use new support driver.
  e.g. #include <support/test-driver.c>

Thanks.

Carlos.