Proposing GNU Tools Cauldron 2017 glibc BoF.

I'm going to propose a glibc BoF for GNU Tools Cauldron 2017.

https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2017

As usual I'll run the BoF along with anyone else who wants to help.

The focus will be on discussing community issues face-to-face (for
those who find this beneficial) and trying to identify priorities or
strategies to handle work that we need to do.

Identifying work that needs doing and in what priority is often
difficult in email, and sometimes a face-to-face discussion moves
things forward quickly.

If anyone already proposed a BoF, please tell me :-)

Carlos.