AArch64 ILP32 abi in glibc

The patches to support ILP32 in the Linux kernel are not going
into mainline, so the ILP32 port cannot be accepted into glibc
master yet, see

https://lkml.org/lkml/2017/6/29/557

On the glibc side the plan is to create an ILP32 branch once the
known glibc and kernel side issues are resolved. This way we have
a canonical upstream branch for all ILP32 activity and we would
like downstream consumers to use this branch. Contributions to
this branch should go through the libc-alpha review process like
for master and I expect interested parties including Cavium to
help maintaining the branch.

Current glibc policy is that when a glibc port is merged into
mainline it receives an ABI bump. We will do our best to maintain
ABI stability on the branch, but whether the ABI is maintained at
the time of merge depends on the upstream glibc community.