2.26 freeze in a little over a week

Hi,

PSA: The development freeze for 2.26 is due in a little over a week.  1
July is a Saturday, so we have until next week to finish major changes.

I have a memcpy implementation for the Qualcomm falkor chip that I hope
to post by tomorrow.  Are there any major changes that need attention
but are not getting it?

Siddhesh