Re: Status of pwritev2/preadv2 in glibc?

> So far, no one has submitted a patch.

OK, unless I hear that someone else is working on one I will take a look at this.

> I hope the off_t parameter is passed exactly the same way as for pwritev
> and its 64-bit variant, for all architectures.

Duly noted.

For the kernel peeps I think this makes a case for revisiting the “big hammer” control for IO polling since it is going to be a while before applications can utilize the preadv2/pwritev2 approach… I will take a look at that too.

Stephen