Re: GSoC 2017

On Friday 10 March 2017 09:53 PM, Vasantha Ganesh wrote:
>   I'm new to the community. My name is Vasantha Ganesh Kanniappan. I
> am a free software enthusiast. I'm doing my Bachelors in Computer
> Science Engineering from Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore,
> India. I would like to know if someone is willing to mentor me for
> `Math Testing' project.

If you're OK with a non-math project, a good place to get started would
be to merge the gdb-heap project[1] into glibc as a pretty-printer for
malloc and then adding more pretty-printers to glibc.  I don't mind
mentoring you for it.  However, I don't know if we are actually part of
the GSoC project or if any maintainer can become a mentor or if it has
to be from a named set of people.

Siddhesh

[1] http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/gdb-heap.git/