2.25 freeze status

Hi,

The release date of 1 Feb is upon us and there are 3 release blockers
that haven't been resolved yet:

- global-dynamic TLS broken on aarch64 and others
- Fix for bug 20019 causes linker errors for shared libraries using
  longjmp
- tunables: insecure environment variables passed to subprocesses with
  AT_SECURE

I've got the tunables one and I hope to post a patch by tonight, latest
by tomorrow morning.  What is the status on the other two?

Also, assuming that these fixes go in next week, would arch maintainers
like another week to run a final set of tests before I cut the release
branch?  If not then I'll simply cut the release 2 days after the
release blockers are resolved.  If yes then I'll cut the release 7 days
after the current release blockers are resolved.

Does that sound good?

Siddhesh