Re: --enable-stack-protector for glibc, v10

I pushed my current state to the fw/stack-protector branch on Sourceware.

I added a NEWS entry to the final commit:

* Most of glibc can now be built with the stack smashing protector enabled.
  It is recommended to build glibc with --enable-stack-protector=strong.
  Implemented by Nick Alcock (Oracle).

It is basically what Nick posted the last time. I squashed two small commits related to PLT avoidance together, and incorporated the __libc_setup_tls cleanup.

Nick, if you want to give this a final test spin, that's fine. Alternatively, I could push this later today. I have tested it on various architectures, with and without --enable-stack-protector=strong, and also with compile-time-testing with build-many-glibcs.py (twice as well, with --enable-stack-protector=strong hacked into the script).

Thanks,
Florian