Re: 2.25 freeze - a little more than the holiday fortnight to go

On 13 Dec 2016, Siddhesh Poyarekar stated:

> A quick reminder to everyone that we're approximately one holiday
> fortnight away from the slushy freeze for 2.25.  I'm posting this for
> two reasons:

Florian: given this, is a re-review of the revised stack-protector
patches I posted a couple of weeks ago likely, or will we have to
postpone the thing again to 2.26? :(

(On the availability front, I'll be away from the 20th to the 4th, but
might be able to trip off some new test builds for any changes suggested
after that on ARM and x86 anyway, but not SPARC.)

--
NULL && (void)