_Float128 patches was: Defining macros for function symbol versions

Joseph Myers <joseph@codesourcery.com> writes:

> While there is no requirement for development to take place on public
> branches, if the float128 patches had been developed on such branches then
> any rebasings would have been more visible and it would have been much
> clearer what sorts of changes actually affect the same areas.

Agreed.
I've just pushed those patches to tuliom/float128.
They aren't ready and I don't expect people to review them before they're
submitted to this mailing list.

However, if you're planning to work on _Float128, taking a look at this code
would help to avoid duplicated efforts.

I'll try to keep this branch up-to-date with master.

Thanks!

--
Tulio Magno