hppa qemu and string functions

Off and on, I've been working on a user-only target of hppa to qemu. It's now about 95% working. If anyone would like to try it out, it's available at

  git://github.com/rth7680/qemu.git tgt-hppa

While implementing the unit-type instructions, I wondered why no one (outside hp?) had written a version of the string routines utilizing the UXOR insn, with the SomeByteZero and NoByteZero conditions.

Attached are versions of strlen, strchr and strrchr. They pass simple tests within my emulator; I'd be interested to know if they pass full glibc testing on real hardware.

Thanks,

r~