Remove sparcv8 support

Hi all,

The sparcv8 build is broken since GLIBC 2.23 due the new pthread
barrier implementation [1] and since then there is no thread or
interest on fixing it (Torvald has suggested some options on
2.23 release thread).  It won't help with both new pthread rdlock
and cond implementation, although I would expect that it relies
on same atomic primitive that was not present for pthread barrier.

AFAIK, recent commercial sparc chips from Oracle all supports
sparcv9.  The only somewhat recent sparc chip with just sparcv8
support is LEON4, which I really doubt it cares for glibc support.

So I propose to set sparcv9 as the minimum supported sparc32
architecture and remove all the old sparcv8 code on glibc.

Any thoughs?

[1] commit b02840bacdefde318d2ad2f920e50785b9b25d69