Re: The GNU C Library version 2.24 is now available

Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval.zanella@linaro.org> writes:

> The GNU C Library version 2.24 is now available.

>From looking at the translation project
http://translationproject.org/domain/libc.html we did the last
translation update for 2.22.  Can we please for the next release provide
the new pot-file to the translators at freeze time, so we can translate
new and altered messages?

If there are plans to have a point release, it might work to call for
translation updates now, to get at least some updates.

Thanks for your work on glibc,
Jochen

--
The only problem with troubleshooting is that the trouble shoots back.