RE: glibc 2.24 --- Starting soft/slush freeze discussion

Hi,

can we also add this patch for 2.24 - https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2016-07/msg00008.html ?

It adds new symbols as entry points to existing functions (no new code) and it is x86_64 specific.

We were talking earlier in that thread and in related BZ #20024 to fix it for 2.24.

--
Andrew