assistance required: bug-glibc-manual at gnu dot org

traffic.  I have been ignoring things sent to it since I figured someone
else was looking.  But I've just become aware that list has only me and a
bouncing old address as members.  (It's a hand-maintained mailing list from
before the modern era of email, not a proper managed mailing list like one
would expect nowadays.)

We should get rid of this mailing list entirely.  I tried to make it just
forward to libc-help@sourceware.org, but libc-help bounces messages that
are forwarded (don't have the libc-help address in the recipient headers).

So we need to do two things, both of which I need some help with:

1. Excise all references to bug-glibc-manual@gnu.org from our
   documentation, web pages, wikis, etc.  It appears in
   manual/message.texi, and I haven't looked for it on the wiki
   or web pages.

2. Make messages sent to bug-glibc-manual@gnu.org do something useful.
   Either they could go someplace where someone will actually see them,
   or they could bounce.  Off hand I'm not sure how to do either of those
   except for just removing the aliases entries entirely so that the
   address bounces in the generic unknown address fashion.  It would be
   nicer to have a bounce that includes a pointer for what to do instead,
   but I'm not sure how to do that.

Can folks help with this?

Thanks,
Roland