Re: c11 threads

On Wed, 23 Mar 2016, Fabio Gobbato wrote:

> When will libc support c11 threads?

The submitted patches from last August need (a) review by a threads expert
and (b) revisions for the various issues I noted in my reviews, if not
already fixed.  Also (c) checking against all C11 DRs so far that relate
to the C11 threads interfaces, making sure appropriate testcases are
present.  Then probably several more iterations of fixed patches and
review.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com