Re: Fix finite-math-only lgamma functions signgam setting (bug 19211)

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016, Andreas Schwab wrote:

> > Presumably some architecture-specific fix is required for whatever the
> > issue is with building with that combination of macros
>
> No, you cannot just #undef _LIBC.

Well, it can be fragile, but it's already done in e.g.
stdio-common/scanf17.c, another test that tries to avoid internal header
contents.  I believe we have consensus that it would be desirable for most
tests not to get _LIBC defined, or include internal headers, at all.  And
for -std=c99 builds it can be necessary to undefine such macros.  If it
breaks, we identify the specific cause and add other _LIBC / _ISOMAC
conditionals, or undefine more macros, as needed.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com