Re: gnu-gabi group

On Feb 12, 2016, Pedro Alves <palves@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 02/11/2016 06:20 PM, Mark Wielaard wrote:
>> If we could ask overseers to setup a new group/list gnu-gabi on sourceware
>> where binutils, gcc, gdb, glibc and other interested parties could join
>> to maintain these extensions and ask for clarifications that would be
>> wonderful. I am not a big fan of google groups mailinglists, they seem
>> to make it hard to subscribe and don't have easy to access archives.
>> Having a local gnu-gabi group on sourceware.org would be better IMHO.

> +1

+1

Since it's GNU tools we're talking about, we'd better use a medium that
we've all already agreed to use, than one that a number of us objects
to.  I, for one, have closed my Google account several Valentine's Days
ago, for privacy reasons, and this makes the archives of lists hidden
there unusable for me.

Free Software Evangelist|Red Hat Brasil GNU Toolchain Engineer