Adjusted spam filters based on locale patch discussions.

I have worked with the sourceware.org system administrators
to help fix the situation where locale patch discussions keep
getting rejected by the spam filters.

Changes have been made to some of the scoring, but most
importantly the removal of proper country names from SPAM_BODY
scoring seems to have fixed things considerably.

If you have any more problems posting please email me your
bounce and we'll continue to look at the problem.

You should also read this:
10. I can't post because your spam software won't let me,
    and I want to tell you how unhappy I am
https://sourceware.org/lists.html

Cheers,
Carlos.